The world-wide demand for PPE is enormous and the supply tight. Federal, state, local government agencies, and hospital orders are given priority by many suppliers. This effort is intended to provide physician practices with the PPE they need at this critical time.
ArMA and MCMS have established a relationship with the Charleston County Medical Society (CCMS) and ActionPPE, which has vetted two manufacturers / distributors that can provide PPE. Through this partnership formed by ArMA and MCMS, Arizona physicians can obtain PPE and do so at more reasonable prices by ordering in volume as a group.
ActionPPE has done their due diligence to ensure quality products are being delivered. The certificate and testing documentation on the KN95 masks can be found HERE. PPE products from the manufacturers have already been received in AZ, as well as in TX and SC, and quality has been approved.
The plan is to first concentrate on masks and gowns, then add gloves and shields in the future. Find all PPE Products Information & Certification Documents HERE. We want to help keep your offices open, while providing a safe environment for you, your staff, and patients.
To make this initiative work, VOLUME and QUICK COMMITMENT are needed. PPE supply and prices are changing by the hour.
- So that we can ensure manufacturing capacity for all who need PPE, please consider your actual practice needs when placing an order. As a general guideline, we recommend a PPE order sufficient to last 60 days.
- Prices quoted will show applicable volume discounts. Upon receiving enough orders to meet at least the minimum production threshold, we will submit to the supplier. If the size of an overall order placed with the manufacturer is enough to obtain a larger price break, any savings realized by the purchaser shall be applied toward the purchase of additional units of the PPE item discounted.
- PPE is offered to licensed healthcare professionals only. You will be asked to provide identifying information when placing an order. At pick up, please be prepared to provide your driver’s license and if necessary, verification of your relationship to the purchaser. Any purchase that cannot be verified may be rejected and the PPE withheld.
- All orders will be picked up in the metro Phoenix area. You will be notified of the exact location as soon as delivery of the product has been confirmed. Thank you for your cooperation.
- Orders require a minimum of $500 worth of products. Physicians seeking less than $500 should contact ArMA or MCMS about splitting a larger order with other physicians.
- In an effort to receive discounted pricing on PPE, all individual orders will be submitted as one bulk order from ArMA and MCMS. Bulk orders will be placed once a week. Currently it is taking approximately 14-15 days from submission of the bulk order until the shipment arrives in Phoenix. You will receive an email when the bulk order is submitted and subsequent emails on timing and pick-up logistics.
- If you place orders for different PPE products, they might not arrive at the same time due to varying production schedules. We will email you as each item of PPE arrives so you can make arrangements for pickup. Please inspect your purchase upon receipt and let us know if you discover any problems.
- Any questions? Please email ArMA at email@example.com and MCMS at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will try to respond as promptly as possible.
PLACING AN ORDER:
To help us properly track orders and anticipate future need, please start the ordering process by clicking on the most appropriate link. If you are not a member of ArMA or MCMS, please use the bottom link.
Ordering as an ArMA Member: order here
Ordering as an MCMS Member: order here
Non-Member Health Professionals: order here
PLEASE SUPPORT ArMA and MCMS BY BECOMING A MEMBER:
Membership address for ArMA: https://www.azmed.org/general/register_member_type.asp
Membership address for MCMS: https://mcmsonline.site-ym.com/general/register_member_type.asp
ActionPPE and the above mentioned medical society are offering this service in an effort to provide access to an independent third-party manufacturer and supplier of PPE during the COVID-19 emergency. Neither ActionPPE nor the above mentioned medical society have altered the products sold in any way. As such, ActionPPE and the above mentioned medical society cannot guarantee proper or timely fulfillment of any of the items ordered, and no claims, representations, or warranties, whether expressed or implied, are made by either ActionPPE and the above mentioned medical society as to the safety, reliability, durability, and performance of any of the products. Furthermore, ActionPPE and the above mentioned medical society accept no liability whatsoever for the safety, reliability, durability, and performance of the products. All orders are final, no refunds or cancellations.