This is a rare opportunity for us to secure “highly prized” PPE in critically short supply during the 4th wave of Covid-19.
Honeywell is one of the largest and highest grade N95 manufacturers in America with a 100+ year track record of innovation and quality. And the Honeywell N95 factory has GUARANTEED us access at below-market prices to help private practices secure the same vital PPE as professionals working in larger GBO’s.
This is a one time group purchase for medical professionals who have been wondering how they can buy reasonably-priced AMERICAN N95 respirators.
The order must be placed on February 25th. TODAY we need you to take action.
Everyone who wants Honeywell must place their orders below by clicking “Click to Pre-Order N95” and reserving their stock today. If we can’t place the order for any reason, we will refund everyone promptly. There is no risk.
We need your help to get as close as possible to our goal so we can place the order. Just imagine opening shiny new boxes of Honeywell N95s to kickstart 2021
This special program has specific deadlines for registration, orders, and shipping, which are summarized below.
- Orders: Last date to submit an order – Feb 25 MIDNIGHT
- Minimum order: 2 boxes (100 units)
- Shipping: First orders start shipping – Feb 8 (initial orders may ship sooner)
- 95% particle filtration efficiency
- 99.9% bacterial and viral efficiency
- Shelf Life – 3 years from manufacture date
- This item is non-sterile and comes in sealed bags in boxes of 50
- Sizes – One Size Fits Most
- Silicon and latex free
- Polypropylene/Steel Composite nose clip, without metal exposure for increased safety
- Elastic headband helps to relieve the pressure and is suitable for long hours of use
- Overall dimensions of 5-1/4″ width x 5″ height
CDC listing: cdc.gov/niosh/respirators/N95 Approval#: TC-84A-8480
Honeywell H910 Plus Spec Sheet: Honeywell_H910_Spec_Sheet
ActionPPE is a proven successful collaborative effort to bring PPE to our community by using group buying power.
Launched in South Carolina by the Charleston County Medical Society, ActionPPe is an effort that connects members with a vetted bulk PPE supplier. Other state medical societies have followed suit and their members have the opportunity to connect with a reputable and certified supplier of PPE.
Please note: These products are available only to qualified medical personnel for use in their practices.
For the welfare of you and your patients, we are committed to timely and ethical service of the highest standards.